Nabízená pozice:Junior Consultant in Market Risk team
Vloženo:28. srpen 2017
Společnost:Ernst & Young, s.r.o.
Kontaktní osoba:Lenka Vaňová
Telefon:+420 603 577 877
Financial Services Advisory is one of the fastest growing teams within EY. The Prague based team offers advisory services to the financial institutions, predominantly banks. Our team leads projects for banks in Central and Eastern Europe, supports other EY teams around the globe.
As a consultant in our Market Risk team you will work for the major financial institutions on both global and regional projects. You will be helping clients in the areas of financial risk management (FX, IR, equity risk), financial instruments valuation, hedging, capital management, asset and liability management (ALM), as well as finance and financial sector regulation (Basel III/IV, MiFID II, GDPR etc.). You will work in young and dynamic team formed by over 150 professionals with expertise in various areas of financial sector. If you like travelling, you might find compelling that many of our team members worked/are currently working on projects in the US or the UK.
- University degree (finished between 2015 and 2017) in either mathematics, statistics, econometrics, physics, economics or finance, or students of 4th or 5th year with possibility to work at least 3 days per week.
- Strong mathematical skills and logical thinking.
- Knowledge of statistical and quantitative methods.
- Sufficient knowledge of English language (spoken and written).
- Personal responsibility and self-reliance.
- We pay attention to an active approach, readiness to learn, good communication skills.
- Experience with performing economic/financial analyses or valuation of financial instruments.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking industry and financial markets.
- Knowledge of some programming languages (e.g. R, VBA, SAS, MATLAB, C++, SQL, Python).
- Work/study experience abroad.
- Flexibility to travel abroad.
- Good presentation skills.
- Friendly, open minded team.
- Attractive and diverse advisory work on projects covering the area of financial risk management, finance, asset and liability management, process improvement, financial sector regulation.
- Projects based in Prague and abroad that keep you in touch with current topics in the financial sector.
- Work in the international & professional team that provides a unique opportunity for fast personal development and growth.
- Wide offer of trainings (SW, languages, soft-skills) and encouragement to gain international professional certifications (e.g. Financial Risk Manager, Chartered Financial Analyst).
- Competitive compensation package including bonuses tied to personal performance.
- Wide range of benefits such as six weeks of holidays, generous cafeteria, meal vouchers, etc.
Expected start date:
- Immediately or upon agreement.