Eaton Innovation Center
Eaton European Innovation Center has an opening for a Embedded Software Test
Framework Development Senior Engineer with a focus on embedded SW DevOps in
industrial applications in Vehicle or alternatively in Aerospace domain. As a
key member of a global team, this Senior Engineer will define requirements,
perform conceptual design and development of automated test framework for
embedded software and will manage infrastructure and tools for development,
verification and validation tasks. Also will lead testing and quality assurance
activities to ensure quality, reliability and cybersecurity up to and including
certification and product launch with the support of model-based development
- Define requirements, perform conceptual design and development of automated
test framework for embedded software and model-based software with a focus
mainly on Vehicle applications (or Aerospace).
- Design, develop, manage and maintain automation tools and digital pipeline
and test infrastructure (CI/CD)
- Design and develop integration and functional tests plans and procedures
contributing to the overall test strategy
- Ensure maintainability and scalability of the CI/CD infrastructure
- Guarantee reliability, quality and cybersecurity of software solutions
- Interfaces with stakeholders. Conducts project reviews and make
- Stay current with the latest Embedded SW DevOps and CI/CD systems
technologies and apply knowledge to given projects.
- Position requires up to 10% travel domestic and international.
- University degree in Controls, IT, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
discipline, or relevant experience
- 4+ year of experience with embedded SW test automation, controls or embedded
systems applications or relevant engineering discipline.
- Good experience with Mathworks family tools (Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow)
and Polyspace tools
- Knowledge of coding skills in C/C++, automated testing and validation
- Preferably knowledge of V-model development process with support of
model-based development process.
- Preferably knowledge of static analysis tools and scripting
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Docker, Gitlab
- Knowledge of IBM Jazz, Doors and Clearcase, Clearquest
- Fluent English
What can you expect from us?
- International team of professionals, opportunity to learn new
- Focus on technology and innovation
- Roomy offices, excellent canteen, table tennis, cycling and sport friendly
- Annual bonus, office hours flexibility, private pension scheme contribution
and other benefits
- Flexible working hours (home office up to 3 days a week ),nursery
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team, worldwide spread of
contacts and projects.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is important
- Culture & Values – Eaton is more than the products we invent and
produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values
and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization –
and direct our activities every day.
- Green company targeting carbon neutrality in its operations by 2030.
The Eaton European Innovation Center (EEIC) offers an exciting and engaging
environment for creative engineers who are looking for great learning,
advancement and technology leadership opportunities in a broad range of
technological fields and in a highly diverse team of researchers and
With almost 180 employees we are a vibrant fast-growing Engineering and
Innovation Center for electrical, green energy, vehicle, and aerospace
applications for the region focus on businesses in Europe, Middle East &
Zpět na seznam nabídek