Littelfuse R&D Electronics & Embedded Software Engineering Group is looking for Embedded Software Engineer to join and become a part of Global Automotive Sensors R&D team with more than 60 members based in NA, Europe, and Asia.
Would you be interested in taking this challenge to work in international global company and feel that “there is a result of my work too” while seeing new model of luxury passenger car driving in the street? If so, join us and work on exciting new product designs and launches of automotive sensors.
This role is based in Brno area, currently offers remote work opportunity.
About the job:
- Participate in cross-functional international project teams regarding software design of new products
- Design and develop embedded software, test it, and prepare reports
- Process new product requirements, build software specifications
- Participate in software quality assurance processes, contribute to process improvements
- Produce and administer software technical documentation
- Manage software change
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics or IT related field
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in embedded software design
- Willingness to work in Agile project environment
- Experience of working with electronics laboratory equipment
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink tools
- Experience in technical English (written and spoken)
- Critical thinker with structured root cause analysis approach
- Customer-focused team player with ability to manage stakeholders and work in cross-country project teams
- ISO/IEC 15504 (SPICE), TS/ISO 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14000 standard requirement awareness would be beneficial
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a variety of benefits, including accident insurance, work from home, flexible working hours as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!