Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
- Design, implement and verify analog/mixed-signal IC designs for various acoustic, motion and other sensor products.
- Interface with digital design and MEMS engineers to define and optimize sensor architectures.
- Provide technical guidance to layout, application, and validation engineers.
- Tape-out designs on-schedule adhering to required specifications.
- Evaluate and validate designs in the lab and identify any deviations from requirements and implement corrective actions.
- Create thorough review documentation and follow established design flow.
- Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements & Education:
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Thorough understanding of analog and mixed signal systems trade-offs.
- Strong skills in designing various analog/mixed-signal blocks including:
- MEMS sensor front ends
- Bandgap references
- Charge pumps
- Oscillator circuits
- Experience in system level design, signal processing tools such as Matlab
- Familiar with design/simulation/verification tools including Cadence, Spice, Spectre, UltraSim
- Lab and test equipment skills for debug, characterization, and validation of designs.
- Effective and clear written and oral communication skills.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take the initiatives for process and flow improvements.