Do you have experience with design of electric machines and would you like to be part of a team that develops electric machines with very challenging parameters?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to meet you! We are looking for a candidate to take a role in our development team who will be responsible for electromagnetic design of customised electric rotating machines; mostly using finite element methods, automated parametric scripts and eventually genetic algorithms for design optimisation.
What can you expect on this position?
- Work as a part of the development team focused on design of customised solution in area of synchronous and induction motors/generators.
- Utilise modern tools such as Ansys Maxwell and MATLAB to deliver optimised machine design according to the project requirements.
- Consult project progress with the customers on regular basis.
- Assist to the sales department with reviews of feasibility for projects with special requirements.
- Cooperate with your colleagues to deliver manufacturable solution within acceptable cost range.
- Willingness to learn new skills is a must and appropriate part of the work time will be dedicated to exploring modern trends in the electric machine design and related topics.
- The outlook is to allow the applicant to oversee a team consisting of a mechanical/thermal designer, a construction engineer and a technologist, hence the career growth is guaranteed.
Apply if you believe you meet following requirements:
- An university degree in electrical engineering.
- You have a strong background in rotating electric machines (synchronous, induction, reluctance, flux switching etc.).
- You have at least 2 years hands on experience in electric machines design (rotating preferably – induction, synchronous).
- You handle work with Ansys Maxwell and MATLAB. Python, VBS or any other experience with coding is a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a driving licence.
- Your individual ideas are very welcome - if you can follow them through.
What do we offer?
- Interesting job in young dynamic team with experienced colleagues
- Opportunity to personal and career growth
- Flexible working hours
- Wide system of benefits
- And of course, tempting salary
Please, send us your CV and we will be looking forward to meeting you!