Nabízená pozice:Aerodynamik - CFD výpočty pro VTOL letadlo
Vloženo:4. říjen 2022
Kontaktní osoba:Michal Illich
Aerodynamik - CFD výpočty pro VTOL letadloWho we are?Visionary startup working on the first czech fully autonomous electric VTOL personal airplane. Imagine you can take-off and land anywhere, travel without traffic jams and queues on the airports. Imagine you can be a part of the travelling revolutionWho are we looking for?We are looking for Aerodynamics/CFD engineer for our VTOL airplane project. You will be working in a small team which is currently responsible for autonomous/manned one and four passenger VTOL prototype. Your responsibility will be execution of aero/CFD analysis of the aircrafts and their parts, aerodynamic development and integration of the new parts into our product.Responsibilities
Required skill set
- Serve as an engineer in the areas of vehicle sizing, aerodynamic performance in the design and analysis of flight vehicles and their components primarily using CFD
- CFD analysis, evaluation of the analysis and creation of documentation
- Responsible for development of test requirements (e.g., wind tunnel, ground, flight, tests and product support testing of aerodynamics) of flight vehicles.
- Conformal/Non-Conformal mesh creation for 2D/3D simulations
What do we offer?
- Knowledge of airplane flight mechanics and fluid mechanics
- Experience in Ansys or OpenFoam
- Ability to present designs during the appropriate design review and take feedback effectively while offering a path forward to meet program goals.
- Ability to work in team and cooperate with others, but also solve challenging tasks independently
- English - B2 level is minimum
- Advantegeous: Experience in Catia, MATLAB & Simulink, ICEM CFD, ParaView
- University Degree in corresponding field advantageous
- Experience at an aircraft OEM advantageous
- exciting visionary transportation project of the future
- startup culture
- flexible working hours
- nice “skyscraper” offices with amazing Prague views
- private gym in the office